Thursday 11 December 2014

Silken Sheets Adorn my Bed

Silken sheets adorn my bed
All the comforts I desire
A feather pillow for my head
A lover full of passions fire

And yet there is an empty place
I feel it burning in my soul
Somewhere deep there is a space
An endless void a gaping hole

I look around and what I see
The master and the artists hand
In every flower brook and tree 
A message printed on the land

So as I waken from my rest
Stretch my body clear my mind
I will try to do my best
To seek the truth that I must find



3 comments:

  1. Silken sheets make for a shroud as well
    The game is up in a flicker of time;
    'Mind' is the game, so this I tell,
    I shall seek the seeker, the silver in dime

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. This person must conquer their desires. This is very moving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. This person must conquer their desires. This is very moving.

    ReplyDelete