Tuesday 14 October 2014

Dark Flow

     The "Dark Flow" & Existence of Other Universes --New Claims of Hard Evidence 

I just 'fascinated' my wife back to sleep with this one. 
I watched this programme last night, it was very interesting, to me at least. It was examining the observation that galaxies spin too fast at their outer edges, at least they spin faster than they should according to the standard model of physics that is supposed to explain everything.
The way the standard model becomes more exact is by coming up with theories to explain these anomalies, theories that produce equations, which make everything add up again.
This methodology lead to the realisation that to add up, there needs to be five times more stuff in the universe than we can see. All this stuff has to be somewhere and eventually scientists realised what I concluded years ago, that there is no such thing as empty space, space has to be made of something we don't understand. Once they adjusted the standard model in this way everything added up again but there was still a problem and I will admit to not making this connection by maths, although I have using much simpler logic.
The problem is that the Big Bang no longer works, unless the 'dark flow' came from somewhere outside our universe, which then leads to the idea that this dark flow is responsible for the creation of infinite universes. My observation was that something cannot come from nowhere and nothing, therefore it has to come from somewhere and something. In the case of the Big Bang this means somewhere else because it didn't come from here. What that somewhere else is, is subject to endless speculation, maybe it is a bubbling multiverse but my theory it is a lake of infinite energy that exists outside of time and space, I like to think it is a benevolent self aware entity, if I only had a name for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment